Bellingham

Click here to see all 'Single Family' Bellingham Homes on the market for 7 days or less

Search by Neighborhood:
Alabama Hill
Birchwwod
Chuckanut
Columbia
Cornwall
Edgemoor
Fairhaven
Geneva
Happy Valley
Lettered Streets
Marietta
Roosevelt
Samish
Sehome
Silver Beach
South Hill
Sudden Valley
Sunnyland

Whatcom Falls

Bellingham Waterfront Homes for Sale

About Bellingham, WA and the Pacific Northwest

We’ve all heard the rumors about the Pacific Northwest’s (PNW) infamous rainfall, so why do people live or move here?  Of course we had a near- record number of days of dry weather in 2012 so I’m sure some opinions have already been changed… but I’m speaking from personal experience of course.  After all where else in the United States of America do you get mountains (volcano even), islands, ocean, lakes, deserts, rainforests, farm land, big beautiful cities, The Space Needle, border a foreign country… I could go on and on about how much there is to see and do in Washington.  My family picks a new place to visit (in Washington) to go see, stay and tour every Spring Break.  We’ve had the most amazing mini-vacations seeing towns like Port Townsend, the Olympic Game Farm in Sequim, the Hoh Rainforest, the Dry Falls in Central WA, The Grand Coulee Dam, Fort Casey, riding the Ferries, The Deception Pass Bridge and much, much more. 

After traveling across this state many times, why did we choose Bellingham as our hometown?  Well, because it actually feels like a hometown, it has that small town feel but with everything you want in a big city.  Bellingham has it all, stunning lakes, challenging golf courses, infinite diverse parks, gorgeous hiking trails, mountains with unforgettable skiing, a quiet protected Bay with dozens of dazzling islands all this and we’re only 85 miles from Seattle and 55 miles from Vancouver B.C.  Wow!

Does it rain in the PNW?  Yes!  We actually get all four seasons in our region of the USA, we have the most breath-taking autumns with some of the most beautiful red and orange leafed trees.  Crisp, clear winters where every once in a while we’ll even get a white Christmas, but not enough snow to cause a disruption to your schedule (usually).  Our springs are unforgettable with all the leafy trees coming back to life, ah, then comes summer where you can expect warm weather that is still comfortable to be active.

I just can't imagine living anywhere else...

Search Bellingham Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 1182712
$310,000
Bellingham, WA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Whatcom County, Inc. NWMLS
Featured picture for the property 1182485
$7,000
Bellingham, WA
beds
baths
Featured picture for the property 1182109
$2,800,000
Bellingham, WA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Fairhaven Realty br of Lakeway NWMLS
Featured picture for the property 1182464
$166,000
Bellingham, WA
beds
baths
Featured picture for the property 1182121
$525,000
Bellingham, WA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Sterling Real Estate Group NWMLS
Properties with the NWMLS icon are courtesy of Northwest MLS.
Square Footage is based on information available to agent, including county records. Information has not been verified by agent and should be verified by buyer. DMCA Notice

Today's Market Trends for Bellingham *

$655,370

-0.04%

$275.0000

0%

0.20%

July

June

0.21%

0.29%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable